Raven in the Sun was painted in acrylics by the artist Jordan Griffin. He was born 24 years ago and diagnosed with Autism. His is a story of triumph over major obstacles. He graduated with a 3.50 GPA from Pearce Colledge in Los Angeles and he is a blackbelt in Tae Kwon Do. Jordan was 14 when he pointed Raven in the Sun.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 189 g/m²
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
Most of our products will ship in 3-5 days but many of the imported products take longer. Please see individual products descriptions for details.