Navy Electronics Training Manual - 24 volumes -FREE
Regular price $89.95 Sale price$0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
FREE Over 4,000 pages of the best electronics training materials available on the planet produced by the United States military. The Navy Electricity and Electronics Training Series (NEETS) was developed for use by personnel in many electrical/electronic related Navy ratings. Written by, (and with the advice of), senior technicians in these ratings, this series provides beginners with fundamental electrical and electronic concepts through self-study. The presentation of this series is not oriented to any specific rating structure, but is divided into modules containing related information organized into traditional paths of instruction.
The series is designed to give small amounts of information that can be easily digested before advancing further into the more complex material. For a student just becoming acquainted with electricity or electronics, it is highly recommended that the modules be studied in their suggested sequence.
PDF format only.
- Module 1 - Matter, Energy, and Direct Current (Jun 2011)
- Module 2 - Alternating Current and Transformers (Mar 2012)
- Module 3 - Circuit Protection, Control, and Measurement (Feb 2013)
- Module 4 - Electrical Conductors, Wiring Techniques, and Schematic Reading (May 2013)
- Module 5 - Generators and Motors (Sep 2011)
- Module 6 - Electronic Emission, Tubes, and Power Supplies (Mar 2012)
- Module 7 - Solid-State Devices and Power Supplies (Aug 2012)
- Module 8 - Amplifiers (Feb 2013)
- Module 9 - Wave-Generation and Wave-Shaping Circuits (Jul 2012)
- Module 10 - Wave Propagation, Transmission Lines, and Antennas (Jul 2012)
- Module 11 - Microwave Principles (Feb 2012)
- Module 12 - Modulation (Jan 2012)
- Module 13 - Number Systems and Logic Circuits (Jan 2012)
- Module 14 - Inroduction to Microelectronics (Sep 2003)
- Module 15 - Principles of Synchros, Servos, and Gyros (Dec 2012)
- Module 16 - Test Equipment (Apr 2013)
- Module 17 - Radio-Frequency Communications Principles (Apr 2013)
- Module 18 - Radar Principles (Apr 2013)
- Module 19 - The Technician's Handbook (Jan 2004)
- Module 20 - Master Glossary (Jan 2004)
- Module 21 - Test Methods and Practices (May 2013)
- Module 22 - Digital Computing (May 2013)
- Module 23 - Magnetic Recording (May 2013)
- Module 24 - Fiber Optics (Jun 2014)